Yet again this year GCVA will be holding its International Rally.
The programme is as follows:
Saturday 19 May
- 09.00 Vehicles start to arrive at Casemates Square. Display of Vehicles
- 11.00 Participants will be bused for a tour of the Waterworks.
- 13.00 All participants will drive up Main Street and tour around the Rock.
- 14.30 All vehicles will return to Casemates Square and remain on Display.
- 15.00 Participants will go for lunch at a local restaurant.
- 18.00 All vehicles leave.
Sunday 20 May
- Vehicles will assembly in Spain. A 100 km run using scenic routes is planned and finishing with lunch at a chosen restaurant. It is expected that around 100 vehicles will be participating from Gibraltar, Spain, Morocco and UK