Here's whats happening on Friday 30th August:
• Our 7th My Wines, Gibraltar Wine Festival
• Starting at 5pm by Ocean Heights car park, beside Chatham Counterguard
• Enjoy wines by the glass or bottle, from dozens of Countries around the world
• Purchase tokens, glasses and wine glass holders on the day at our stall or pre-purchase anytime this week, to avoid the queues, from My Wines (Unit 11 &12 Chatham Counterguard, The Strip, Gibraltar)
• Enjoy a gourmet snack off our BBQ Grill
• Sing along and dance to our local artists on stage: (times are approximate)
17:30 - Brianna Crome
17:50 - Kristian Celecia
18:10 - Jesse Sampere
19:00 - OLLI (Jeremy Perez & Gerry Fortunato)
20:30 - No Limits Entertainment with special guest Kuka Morales
21:00 - Stream 52
22:30 - Afterhours
00:00 - DJ & Hosts - No Limits Entertainment
To keep you on your toes DJ Jona will be making your body shake all the way at the end of the street with appearance by Kuka Morales backed by a very special kind of bar!
Above all, please drink responsibly, Cheers!
Glen and the My Wines Crew!
|30th Aug , 5:00pm - 11:55pm|