During this tour, our Historian will take you to witness various different places of worship. You will understand the religious diversity in Gibraltar and how we live and accept each faiths in a peaceful and empathetic manner. In relation to faith cohabitation per square mile, Gibraltar is an example to follow.
If history and religion is something that you love, well... we have an amazing tour for you!
You will start of visiting the following locations within Town:
Meeting point is next to the Angry Friar Pub in Main Street.
- King's Chapel
- Cathedral of St. Mary the Crowned (Roman Catholic)
- Sacred Heart Church (Roman Catholic)
- Holy Trinity (Church of England)
- Synagogue (Jewish) - pending availability
- Hindu Temple (Pending availability)
- Ibrahim-al-Ibrahim Mosque
- Shrine of our Lady of Europe
- Return Public Bus transfer to Europa Point