Mid-Town Car Park - Reclamation Road - T: +350 20049202
- 07:45hrs to 19:00hrs - £1.80 per hour
- 19:00hrs to 07:45hrs - £0.80 per hour
Resident ID Card Holders:
- First 3hrs Free
- 07:45hrs - 19:00hrs - £1.80 per hour
- 19:00hrs - 07:45hrs - £0.80 per hour
ICC, International Commercial Centre - Line Wall Road - T: +350 20074643 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- 08:00hrs - 20:00hrs: £2.00 per hour or part thereof
- 20:00hrs – 08:00hrs: £1.00 per hour or part thereof
- Daily maximum £23.00 per day for the first 3 days (ie £69 total) then £7 per day thereon
- Monthly passes - Cars: £200 per month, Motorbikes: £100 per month
- Sterling GBP notes £5, £10, £20 coins 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1, £2 Euro notes: €5, €10, €20 –
- Coins not accepted.
- Change will be given in pounds, credit cards not accepted.
Ocean Spa Plaza Car Park - Entrance by Bayside Road T: +350 20040048
- 07:00hrs - 19:00hrs: £1.30 per hour
- 19:01hrs - 06:59hrs:£0.60p per hour
Devil’s Tower Road Car Park - Devil’s Tower Road - T: +350 20049202
- 50p per hour (24 hours per day)
World Trade Centre- Bayside Road - T: +350 20063333
- £1.50 per hour
- Flat rate: £13.50 (9-12 hours stay)
- 24 hours: £19:00
PAY AND DISPLAY: These are meter based see rates below (Euros also accepted)
FREE PARKING IN THE TOWN AREA
- Grand Parade vicinity of Cable Car bottom station (Only the centre bays white lines parking bays are free parking areas, yellow lines are resident permit holders and blue lines are pay and display).
Caravans & Mobile Homes
There are no caravan facilities on the Rock itself and it is recommended that caravans do not enter Gibraltar as the streets are very narrow and there are no parking places for large vehicles. However, there are two excellent caravan sites in the immediate vicinity of the border on the Spanish side.